- Portal or swan neck press system.
- Hydraulic presses from 10KN to 50KK for simultaneous planting of lids, plugs, or pins in the plenum holder.
- Reinforced pressing heads and bayonet mounts.
- vAdcjustable pressure: high and low.
- Adjustable speed: approach and work.
- Push-to-carry piece from underneath press for easy load or unloading.
Precision press with dedicated tools for cortex placement, edging, bending, crimping, assembling, bending, slicing or any other application requiring permitted loads. The press is equipped with a precision slider that guides the cylinder shaft to which the customed presser is attached depending on the type of planting or operation to be carried out.
VERTICAL PRESS FOR BEARING PLANTING
- McService realizes vertical presses for bearing planting, operated by hydraulic or electric systems, provided together with a kit of interchangeable tools, that allow to work with various rotors and bearings sizes.
- The presses can be controlled in manual or automatic mode, by PLC or by an industrial PC especially installed on the machine. The PC / PLC allows to recall the specific planting programs, memorized during the planning phase, in varying number, on customer’s demand.
- The machines are equipped with a planting quota control: the lower table height can be set by PLC according to program, to meet the biometric needs of the operator and in function of the elements dimensions to be assembled; besides the higher presser height is regulated by the software, accordingly with the lower table one, so that to leave the suitable load light and reduce the approaching stroke, to the least one.
- A planting strength’s control system is installed on the machines, with alarms in case of overrunning of the strength thresholds considered by the program.
- Besides, the machines are equipped with the most modern safety systems, with rear barriers, that stops the press in case of intrusion in the work zone, side and back barriers that prevent dangerous accesses to the pressing zone, as well as lower barriers, that collect possible falling pieces, protecting the operator feet..
- Every machine is finally certified according to Art. 5, Art. 12 and attachment VIII of the Machine Directive, affixing the proper plate CE and releasing the specific certification and the instructions handbook.
- McService realizes vertical presses with rotating table, for multiple rotors planting in disguised time e/o without machine garrison.
- The press can be suited to work with different sizes rotors, thanks to a kit of interchangeable planting tools, furnished with the machine.
- The possible workcycles are programmed through PLC, on clients demand, with special industrial PC, accompanying the press. The planting quota and strength are set with tolerances/precision customized on clients need.
- The safety systems are the best of the state-of-the-art ones, with infrared radar that inhibit the table rotation, in case of operators presence in the table movement area e/o rear barrier in the unloading and load zone, that inhibits the very same rotation in case of operators presence in the safety zone.
- The working area is detached by the load and unloading one, by barriers or wicket gates and the hydraulic control unit is made soundproof, by proper materials.
- Every press is certified according to Art. 5, Art. 12 and attachment VIII of the Machine Directive, affixing the proper plate CE and releasing the specific certification and the instructions handbook.
HORIZONTAL PRESS FOR ATEX BEARING PLANTING
- An alternative solution to the vertical presses is given by the horizontal press for the bearings planting on rotors and shafts. In this machine, the rotor can be put horizontally in a special cradle, that will hold it in position, for the bearings planting.
- Also in this case it is possible to plant bearing on varing sizes rotor shafts, thanks to a kit of interchangeable tools, that allow to easily vary the dimension both of the cradle rotor and of the bearings support. These tools are provided together with the machine.
- The horizontal press has got an intuitive push-botton control panel, that allows the operator to choose whether to operate the machine in manual or automatic mode: in every case the planting strength control will be guaranteed.
- Special safety systems with rear barriers stop the press stroke, in case of intrusion in the work zone.
- An work zone lighting system is installed: it turns on at the starting of the cycle. Besides the support benches and other aid-structures can be sized to meet the productive demands and the operators needs, also foreseeing the addition of ergonomic shelves for component to assemble.
- Also this machine is delivered previous certification according to Art. 5, Art. 12 and attachment VIII of the Machine Directive, affixing the proper plate CE and releasing the specific certification and the instructions handbook.